- Glutathione has multiple important metabolic functions that are essential for cellular health.
- Glutathione is a critical regulator of oxidative stress and immune function.
- Glutathione is involved in detoxification by binding to fat- soluble toxins, such as heavy metals, solvents, and pesticides, and transforming them into a water-soluble form that can be excreted in urine.
- Glutathione plays an important role in the regeneration of vitamins C and E within the body.
- Glutathione helps reduce free radicals in the body.
- Each capsule contains 150mg reduced Glutathione
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1 to 2 times daily.