- Full of vitamins and minerals and makes a great nutrient rich substitute for protein powders
- Supports a healthy immune system
- High in plant proteins. Up to 70% protein
- Contains vitamin B12, vitamin A, beta carotenes, iron, phenolic acids, tocopherols, and linolenic acid
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system and has been found to reduce LDL cholesterol in studies
- Produced from mineral rich river waters in the U.S., not sourced from China
- We do not use chemicals, irradiation, herbicides or pesticides
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tsp, 1 to 4 times daily. Add 1-2 tsp in water, juice or smoothie. It's the perfect way to start the day!